Disclaimer and Important Regulatory Information
1. Authorised Financial Services Provider
Corion Capital (Pty) Ltd is a licensed Financial Services Provider (FSP No. 44523) and a FSB approved Hedge Fund Investment Manager (Category IIA).
2. General Disclaimer This website does not constitute a solicitation, invitation or investment recommendation, and prior to selecting a financial product or fund it is recommended that investors seek specialised financial, legal and tax advice. The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern any claim relating to or arising from the contents of the this site
Collective Investment Schemes are generally medium to long term investments. The value of participatory interests may go down as well as up. Investors should take cognisance of the fact that there are risks involved in buying or selling any financial product, that the past performance of a financial product is not necessarily indicative of the future performance and that the value of financial products can increase as well as decrease over time, depending on the value of the underlying securities and market conditions. Portfolios which contains offshore exposure can result in additional material and other risks, potential constraints on liquidity and the patriation of funds.
3. Co Named Agreements The Corion Prime co-named funds (as defined in BN 778 of 2011) are registered under the Prime Collective Investment Scheme, managed by Prime Collective Investment Schemes Management Company (RF) (Pty) Ltd (“Prime CIS”) (Registration No. 2005/017098/07), a registered Collective Investment Schemes Management Company in terms of the Collective Investment Schemes Control Act 45 of 2002, supervised by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority ('FSCA').
Corion Capital (Pty) Ltd is the FSCA approved and appointed investment manager of the co-named CIS funds.
4. Conflict of Interest Policy A conflict of interest arises when an actual or potential interest may influence you to not act fairly, independently and objectively towards your client. Corion follows a policy, which is required by the General Code of Conduct to the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS). Clients can contact Corion directly to receive a copy of this policy.
5. Promotion of Access to Information Act Corion have compiles a manual in accordance with the Promotion of Access to Information Act. Clients can contact Corion directly to receive a copy of this document.